Friday, April 3, 2009

My Quince

The day finally arrived. Thanks to all my sponsors and my mom's hard work , my quinceañera was a SUCCESS! I couldn't have asked for anything more. Everything turned out perfect and it was all because I have great friends and family. I must admit making a quinceañera happen is hard work. At times we couldn't get all the "quince party" to meet for fittings or rehearsals but we managed. There were some nights when I would see my mom stressed out and felt like maybe I shouldn't be having a quince but she always made sure to make me feel like "MY DAY" was going to be just what I always hoped for. Gosh, I have the best mom, don't I? :) So thank you mom, for all your hard work!

Now as I become a "young woman", I plan to do my best to continue to make everyone proud of me! With God on my side, I know I will overcome any obstacles. So family & friends as I begin my new journey into womanhood, log onto my blog and keep up with all my shananigans! (I figured this would be a great way to keep in touch with family and friends who are near and away but I don't get to talk to often)


Enjoy this awesome slide show of my special day! Thank you all! Love always... Jazy :)

1 comment:

  1. Her girly, this is your cousin Tami from Austin.....sorry I missed your big day.You look so beautiful and I can't get over how you and your brother both have grown. Your mom and family did an awesome job! But moms are good for things like that and they make everything happen for us. We are blessed with good ones! Well keep in touch and take care!

    ReplyDelete